A recent survey by the National Association of Realtors showed that 89 percent of the buyers looking online to buy a home check out the images shared in the listing before arriving at the location. This is why it is very important to share eye-catching images of the property when listing it for sale. Real estate photo editing services can help you to post attractive images of the home so that you can make a great first impression on potential buyers.
You need to understand that many online viewers will see the images you share. Therefore, it is imperative for you to make your listings stand out from the others. You can hire the service of a professional photographer to capture the best shots of the home and then find a good real estate image blending and editing service to make the images suitable for your listing. The tips shared below will help you understand how to make the home ready for a professional photo shoot.
Preparing the Home
- De clutter the inside as much as possible by putting away the toys, dishes, clothing, shoes, towels, unwanted furniture, etc. If for some reason, you are unable to de clutter the home, you need not worry, as you can seek the help of professional photo editing services to the de clutter the inside of the home.
- Depersonalize the home and get rid of any seasonal decorations, as these decorations can make the images you share outdated.
- Dust and vacuum all the rooms and make all the pillows. In addition, ensure that the pillows are fluffed and that the bed skirts are aligned properly.
- Thoroughly clean the kitchen sink and put away the dishes. After cleaning the sink, you need to clear the kitchen countertops by putting away toasters, bottle openers, and similar things.
- Clear the bathroom countertops by putting away personal items like conditioners, shampoos, body washes, and other things from the shower. In addition, ensure that the guest towels are put out and that the trashcans are hidden.
- If there are pets in the home, make sure that all the pet beds, water/food bowls, and pet toys are hidden out of the vision of the camera.
- Get rid of all the decorations and magnets on the refrigerator, and repair the damaged lights of the home.
In addition to the above said things, you can also decorate the house by placing flowers and beautiful table settings.